Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Very large Kansas Non-typical....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Kansasheadhunter emailed me these pictures this morning and wanted me to post them. This buck was killed in eastern Kansas this year. I will let Pat (Kansasheadhunter) fill you in on the rest...

Mark...

1221mound_city_kansas_non_typical_1-med.JPG

1221mound_city_kansas_non_typical_2-med.JPG

Is that kansasheadhunter's buck or simply a hugh buck of interest. Looks like somebody wants to capitalize on some products that may have been used in the harvest! I would like to see some pictures with a side view. That is one of those that you walk around and look at from all views. Great deer and nice gear.
grin.gif
Go Hoyt!

No, it is one of interest that was shot near a area that I hunt. I had been trying to get pictures and information on the deer and Kansasheadhunter sent the pictures to me. It is very clear that the gentleman that shot it is trying to push product that was used during the harvest.... The first rumors I heard of this deer were that it was potential state record non-typical (267+), however, I think it scored around 250...

I know that this area has great genetics and thought everyone would like to see it...

Mark...

Maybe it is just me but it looks like the guy is looking for doing some endorsements......I would rather see the buck alone with different profiles of the rack....that is just me. Great buck and congrats to the hunter

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it is just me but it looks like the guy is looking for doing some endorsements......I would rather see the buck alone with different profiles of the rack....that is just me. Great buck and congrats to the hunter

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, it's like a damn billboard with the folding saw, the deer lure, the bow, the rangefinder, etc etc etc.

No Ironwood thats not me in the photo but I wish it was. I'm better looking than that(LOL) and I wouldn't make it look like I am doing some kind of endorsements. This buck was shot during pre-rut in S.E. Kansas by Toby Conrad. I heard it green scored in the 250's. Sorry, These are the only photos I have!

I'll agree with everybody's comments on the endorsement attempt, mind of cheesy!
confused.gif
That is one heck of a buck but 250's???? Maybe I'm wrong but all I see is a 4x4 typ. frame and it won't net 200, maybe I'm dead wrong and can't see al the abnormals but 250's makes me expect more. I'm not putting the buck down, it's a STUD, just a little curious.

Saskguy,I agree that I don't see enough non-typical growth to score 250 but thats the rumor flying around. I will hear what the score is and I'll let everyone know.

Ironwood - look a little closer at the bow in the picture, top of the limbs. Thems fighting words there. Awesome buck!

[ QUOTE ]
Ironwood - look a little closer at the bow in the picture, top of the limbs. Thems fighting words there. Awesome buck!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes... that's one of them knock off bear bows i think.
grin.gif

Have to agree its disturbing. Money hungry I suppose. Awesome buck none the less!

YA, but did he drive to the woods in a Chevy,Ford or Dodge?
It seems not much thought went into the photo.

ROTFLMFAO - I don't think he has enough gear in the picture there!
crazy.gif

hell of a nice buck though, really interesting rack
laugh.gif

Wish we had more of those genetics a little farther south! Was this the big deer shot near Ft. Scott I've been hearing about?

Top Bottom