Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Views from Stand 2023-24

“views from the couch”. ;). I am such a loser.
I’m picking my battles. Got warm so I got home- healthy meal. Went to gym. Feel 100000x better getting body & mind going. Few days off & the second it gets cold - BACK. I know many others can’t do this but that’s just what I’m doing right now. :). So stoked to see this cold weather coming!!!!! & think about this… for anyone who has the mental willpower…. 3+ more weeks of GOOD bow hunting. Still a grind & hard. But good luck guys!!!!! IMG_6692.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I took tomorrow off and it’s too late to change it.

Turns out that maybe taking the day off and the crappy warm weather yesterday paid off. Seen a fair amount of movement early in the morning. Passed a wild looking deer I probably was crazy for and ended up shooting the #1 target we had on this farm 20 min later. I guess I was wrong. I was just chalking the day up to any day in the woods is better than any day at work and got lucky I guess.

This boy was tired was dozing off on food plot for an hr waiting for girls to show up!
8f16f78dd48dbc254b402a4527c2767b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Haven't posted in a while. Been chasing a nice 8, seen several decent 3 year olds that just needed one more year. A few getting shot by the neighbors, gotta love MO..

View over my "very rough" pea/brassica, 3x cereal grain rescue, to H with it plot..

IMG_0448.jpg

Creek bottom flat, good corridor between bedding areas and two big hollows, about 80 to 100 yards wide and a half mile long.. Hard to hunt depending on the timing, does like to bed here and lock down in this location behind an abandon barn. Watched my target buck follow a doe out of there about 2 weeks ago.

20231117_064543.jpg

Top Bottom