Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vortex - lifetime warranty service

BJohnson

I want to acknowledge on here my appreciation for a company that stands behind their products. I recently sent in a pair of binos for what I expected to be repair-refurbish work. Their response far exceeded my expectations.

Vortex product warranty and customer service is excellent.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Two archery seasons ago I used a vortex range finder in a driving all day rain, they fogged up. I called vortex and they told me to send them in for repair. Their response was sending me a new upgraded rangefinder. Awesome company.

Vortex customer service is awesome. It's one thing when a product malfunctions or is damaged through no fault of the owner and they replace it, it's a whole other level when the owner is an idiot and they still replace it. Here's my experience with them.......
After deer season ended this year, I washed all my gear.... base layers, early season stuff, late season stuff, safety harness. I have a routine.... making sure pockets are emptied of calls, tags, and what not. This time I was in a hurry for whatever reason and forgot to unclip my vortex rangefinder from my safety harness. When it was all said and done, I had the state of Iowa's cleanest rangefinder, no question about it. That baby sparkled. But unfortunately, as one would expect, it wouldn't work. Shocker, right?!?!

I knew about their warranty but honestly, all I wanted was to see if their techs could tear it apart, replace a part or something and send it back. I did not expect to receive a knew one at all and was fully prepared to drive to Scheels and buy another one. Not only did I receive a new one with no questions asked. They upgraded me to a newer, more expensive model. And I was the ding-dong that washed it, not them!!!

Needless to say, as long as they make quality stuff, I'll always be a customer. I've got a scope, binos, and rangefinder from them and will be happy to purchase from them again.

Top Bottom