Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Waiting for the flood gates to open

I'll go with;
- Lonesome Dove
- Shooter
- Bourne Identity movies
- Open Range
- Quigley Down Under
- Magnificant Seven
- Young Guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woody</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Gotta have a copy of Hollywood Nights ! Turk Newbomb..... </div></div>Love that one. The one armed violinist. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

American Graffiti
Hamburger Hill
Full Metal Jacket
Platoon
We Were Soilders
Apocalypse Now
The Rookie
The Natural
Sandlot 1&2
Rudy

The Godfather I & II (III sucks)
Heat
3000 Miles to Graceland
Red Dawn (First 15 minutes of this movie stick with ya)

Strange Brew - Take off ya hoser!

JakeWym - I knew I liked ya... Shakes the Clown, didn't know anyone on the planet, other than myself, had seen that

Gotta have the Blue Collar Comedy discs in there somewhere.

I'll name a few obscure ones just to toss a bone.

-Basekitball
-Yellowbeard (by far the best pirate movie ever)
-(speaking of pirates) Pirates of the Caribbean set
-Suicide Kings
-Hamburger the Motion Picture (favorite line ever..."get your hands off those cookies mother-f-er" said by the cook to a young kid trying to steal)
-Departed
-Death to Smoochy
-Orgasmo
-Cool Hand Luke
-Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
-Spaceballs
-ET
-Star Wars
-Braveheart
-Gladiator
-Cheech and Chong flicks
-The Corsican Brothers
-Up in Smoke
-Johnny Dangerously ("those flocking cork suckers.")

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boacephus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"PC Load Letter, WTF is that?" or "I tell you what I'd do with with a Million dollars..two chicks at the same time!" LOL. Office Space is a pretty good one.

</div></div>

Hahahaha!!!! PC Load Letter! That made me just laugh outloud!
roflmao.gif

2 chicks at the same time....hahahaha!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" along with Bullet, The Great Escape, and The Hustler

Glad to see no one likes the movie Brokeback Mountain!!!!!
That should be against the law to ruin a western the way they did. DISGUSTING!!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see no one likes the movie Brokeback Mountain!!!!!
That should be against the law to ruin a western the way they did. DISGUSTING!!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

That's sort of like "He who smelt it, dealt it"... Don't disguise the feelings enis, you know you and Skully have sat down and watched that together. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gifJust once muddy.LOL

Top Bottom