Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Walmart bushnel cam

Inhunter

I was in a Walmart today and they had a bushnell trail cam for $99.

I have a 2009 trophy cam and this cam was much smaller. It stated it took only 4 aa batteries. It was a 5 MP cam and the ir emmitters were on the bottom half of the cam. It looked just like my 2009 trophy cam except for size and ir emitter placement.

I also tried to red laser it with my iphone and no results showed up.

Does anybod know anything about this cam or have any experience with it?? Seems like a steal for $99 if it performs anything like my trophy cam.

I also saw these at Walmart the other day. Anyone have experience with them?

I looked for info. on them with no luck.

Me and my buddy bought a couple, I like everything about them exept the infared is kinda bright and blinding, like the deer are blinding in the pics, well worth the money though

I also picked one of these cams up, pretty anxious to check the card this week and see how the pics look. Only thing I didnt like was I dont think there is a picture counter. Or maybe I just didnt see it.

Pulled the card yesterday, very impressed with the pictures. Daytime pics are super clear and look great, Flash range is pretty good also. Little blurry on the night pics with moving deer but that seems to be the norm with IR cameras. I have a moultrie m-80 and so far I would put the bushnell right up there with it!

I don't have any way of putting pics on here, and idk the trigger speed either because This camera isn't on chasinggame.com and I haven't tested it

Top Bottom