Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wannabe2 and first deer

lxshooter

I got the call tonight that good friend Don (wannabe2) got his first deer ever tonight. Don decided to take his 11yr old out with him and sit in the double ladder stand that they had put up. Don's son Christian saw the buck come in and Don made a good shot, buck only went 20yrds and crashed. Hopefully Don will come on here and tell the story.

Once again Congrats Don on a GREAT first deer.

http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/data/3200/thumbs/first_deer_005.jpg

Can someone help me post the pic alittle better???

Nice first deer! Congrats!

first_deer_005.jpg

Congrats Don!!! That's a great first Buck!!

By the way, BJ, when you gonna have a picture of yourself on here!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seedman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Don!!! That's a great first Buck!!

By the way, BJ, when you gonna have a picture of yourself on here!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Oh I've been on here, it was for the damn case of poison ivy I had and not with a deer. I hear you shot a pig last week.

Top Bottom