Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wanted Pull behind Mower.....

We may be able to work something out. ;) I have a good condition pull behind that we have had for two years now. I bought it from a neighbor as he was not using it after he got a new brush hog for his tractor. I now have upgraded to a brush hog too, so it will likely go unused at my place now too.

I have the owner's manual and everything, it is probably about 4-7 years old, I am not sure about that, and is in good condition as neither of us abused it. I think it is a 44" cut, I know it is belt driven and a Briggs engine I believe. It starts and runs well and we were pretty happy with what we could cut with it.

If interested, let me know, and I will get some more data on it for you. It is in NE Davis County.

I also have a Swisher Rough Cut I'd be willing to part with. It is 5 years old and in very good shape. Probably has around 20 hours on it. It is located in SE Iowa. You can shoot me a text if interested. 319-558-6953

Top Bottom