waters gets 5 years

16point

george waters from west branch was sentenced today and he a got 5 years and alot of big fines i dont have the specifics yet but i know he got 5 years.i know this cause he is my uncle that i dont claim. and i dont think he got enough years either.
893End-thumb[1].gif

muddy there was a thread awhile back about himpoaching in colorado iowa and pending nebraska and it was in all the papers and he sold antlers dnr said biggest bust ever .

ahhhhh...thanks guys. sorry to hear that 16 point, hopefully younger members of his family will learn from his example and stay strait.

dont worry i was happy to hear and i were old enough id go tip back a couple in cheer in fact i will just us the little things on here to do it for me
beerchug.gif

glad he's put away for a while at least. 5 years wasn't enough though. let's see................5 years..............1 1/2 out on good behavior.......
wtf.gif

I'm not familar with this story, could someone fill me in on what he was poaching and how he got caught. Nothing better than hearing about someone finally getting what was coming to them.
threaddevil.gif
threaddevil.gif

Boy if that ain't the truth Moosehunter! He'll be out in no time. That must have been a serious poaching outfit. I wonder where in Iowa they were at? Anybody know.
rambo.gif

he was paoching in colarado and around west branch and in the ammunitons plant in southern iowa and it was in the gazette and press hey muddy whats up with that last name im not sure if can believe u with saying u have 2 t's in ur last name maybe its just a cover up!!!!
lynchstill.gif

Back