Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weapon of choice...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: baggin_bucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. Bow

2. Muzzleloader </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

JJ said it best - I love the sound of an arrow hitting the chest cavity (even if it takes a couple years to hear it again). /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Being from Saskatchewan I cut my teeth on an old 7x57 Mauser. Graduated to a .270 and used it for alot of years. The yearn for something new led me to the smokepole, loved it had alot of success with it. However I believe now after bowhunting for a year the .270 and the .50 caliber will be handed to my sons when they are old enough to hunt. I can't really explain it but I'm pretty sure I'll never hunt whitetails with a gun again. I could have killed better deer than I tagged last year had I carried a gun instead, yet all I can think about this spring is getting it done with the bow again.

9" boar knife, can't get much closer than that.

Seriously though, I would have to say the bow but the muzzy is a close second.

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkratz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have to say the bow but the muzzy is a close second.

Kratz </div></div>

Yup, me to.

Top Bottom