Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weekend get together

OneCam was in charge of the festivities this past weekend and will be posting some photo's soon!

I wanted to let everyone know I will be working on posting some pictures of this weekends events. I have been just really busy at work. Actually I'm getting married on Friday and trying to complete most of my projects at work before Thursday afternoon. I will be going to Mexico for the honeymoon and returning on June 10th.

Iowa Whitetail Rendezvous

The participation was a little down and most of the members that attended showed on Saturday. I must say though we had a shed display second to none, the two eight foot tables that I brought were completely filled with huge sheds. Again we will post pictures soon.

I would say some of the highlights of the Rendezvous, besides my venison sandwiches, was when OLDBUCK invited everyone along to his gallery and gave a sneak preview of his next painting . . . or when a number of the members walked through the archery course, discussed deer hunting, and watched as Old Buck, TK and I made some great shots on our foam prey.

Winners of the shed contest were TK with the largest Typical shed pushing 87+” and ISHEDHUNT with a massive set of Non Typical sheds that have an interesting story behind them. They each won a print donated by ZachWildlife.com.

Had a great time this weekend. First congrats Chris on getting married! A thanks to Larry for the tour and the sneak peak. New painting is awesome. My son said to thank you for the cards. It was nice to finally meet some of the members and am looking forward to getting together again sometime. Again thanks Larry the print was a pleasent surprise.

Chris

sounds like you guys had a good time, i'm jealous. i would've definately been there had i not have had to work.
frown.gif
i'm psyched for the next one though.
smile.gif

congrats on the marriage onecam, i went through that stuff in february, talk about being scared, i would fare better with a P&Y buck than getting married again!!!
smile.gif

My son's and I all had a great time. My only regrets are that we missed the sneak preview at Larry's and I didn't give any smart advice about marriage to OneCam. Larry, maybe we can fix one of these.

I went Saturday, as you've figured out by now. It was only the second time I've tried a 3-D course. I thought it was great. The guys that set it up did a fantastic job. We didn't keep score, just imagined we were shooting real animals and evaluated each hit. The weather was gorgeous also. With all the above, the best part was sharing some quality time with some great people that love whitetail and being outdoors as much as I do. Thanks also to everyone for the feedback on the Big Country Bucks preliminary study.

Old buck

Do you by chance have a sneak peek on your web site of your new up coming pring??!! I absolutely love your prints but being freshly married and living in a soup can of an apartment, can't fit them on the small walls!!!
smile.gif
I am just curious is all.

Top Bottom