weekend weather

se/iowa.justin

"THE HAMMER"
I see this weekend is going to be upper sixties/low seventies. Is it worth all day sits or just mornings. Looks like mondays high is around 40, should be a good day since I have friday to monday off. Just was wondering your thoughts, I dont have a clue what to do. Thanks.

I think that a lot of big bucks are already stuck on does. So I would say you still have a good chance of a doe bringing in a mature buck anytime of the day. If I hadn't already gotten my buck for the year I would still be putting my time in the stand regardless of the temperature.

Taking off Friday, and going to try and sit as much as possible. I finally have a free weekend so I'm going to make the most of it. Really looking forward to Sunday...wish I could take Monday off.

Giving this weekend a Break, Then Hit it hard Monday? Are Gun season Starts 11/17, and usally that last week of Bow is Lights Out? They are Calling for low 70's here sat and Sun I have some Painting I can finish

Yeah, i've only been out two mornings. Alot harder getting out with three kids at home. Also, hopefully, have three days of state volleyball to attend.

Back