Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weird question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Jokes aside, I really have no idea how to trap a beaver. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

Really quite simple, money will usually work for bait but if it doesn't then diamonds and other shiny things seem to work well too. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

i just went into vapor lock......too many jokes!

although...

1. andy claimed to have rode the short bus. who'da thunkit?
2. his mommy is a special ed teacher (talk about IRONY)
3. judging from some of andy's posts, maybe we DO need to put more $$$$$$ into education and quality teachers
4. finally, this PSE non-sense begins to make sense
5. somebody get andy a subscription to a "beaver indetification magazine" so we don't have a repeat of the "hole digger fiasco"
6. beaver pelt?!?!? i could have sworn those are "out of style".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just went into vapor lock......too many jokes!

although...

1. andy claimed to have rode the short bus. who'da thunkit?
2. his mommy is a special ed teacher (talk about IRONY)
3. judging from some of andy's posts, maybe we DO need to put more $$$$$$ into education and quality teachers
4. finally, this PSE non-sense begins to make sense
5. somebody get andy a subscription to a "beaver indetification magazine" so we don't have a repeat of the "hole digger fiasco"
6. beaver pelt?!?!? i could have sworn those are "out of style". </div></div>

LOL...Yes the beaver pelts are definitely out of style...I think those probably lost popularity around 1995. Clean shaved beavers are the new trend, probably responsible for the decline in the going rate for pelts these days. They were always overrated. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wow...teeroy had that one put right on the tee for him and he still managed to hit it out of the park.

well done.

By the way, I knew this was going to get ugly before I even opened this thread. The thread title was all I needed to see.

You are trying real hard to get into the legends forum, Andy. At the rate you're going, They'll have to start the "AA legends forum". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I live i n Central Nebraska. Sure i could hook you up with a tail but id have a problem getting it to you. Im sure some other people could help you out. But i gotta admit. I was LMAO when i was reading this post.

wow doubleA does anyone even need to comment on this, honestly you must enjoy the harassment. tell us doubleA what will the beaver look like this time? it's anybody's guess

Andy, seriously...make sure your mom washes the beaver really good before she lets the child touch it.

Sometimes they can really smell bad from eating all that fish.

beaver.jpg

GOOD LORD!!! Some of you guys are hilarious!! I think I got it all taken care of now! SO thanks for the help and all the laughter!!! I need a list of banned words from IW... I can see Beaver tops that list!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Andy, seriously...make sure your mom washes the beaver really good before she lets the child touch it.

Sometimes they can really smell bad from eating all that fish.

beaver.jpg

</div></div>

Ghost, you know beavers don't eat fish, its from all of the wood that they put in their mouth.

Screw it!! I'll join in!!

I hear down south in the middle of March Beaver is all over the beaches!!! I didn't think beaver was a big salt water critter, but hey, Obviously I know nothing!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Screw it!! I'll join in!!

I hear down south in the middle of March Beaver is all over the beaches!!! I didn't think beaver was a big salt water critter, but hey, Obviously I know nothing!! </div></div>

Obviously you don't...cause down south in the salt water is the home of the slippery eel. Beavers go down south to meet the slippery eel.

I bet it wouldn't be at all appropriate if asked someone to help me touch some beaver would it? I should ask doubleA's mom if she can help me out!!!! but all i want is to touch a beaver....hahahahaha /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I like a good joke as much as the next guy but please remember that there are a lot of young kids that see these forums guys.

Top Bottom