Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Welcome GhostWalker

G

Please welcome GhostWalker (Kent) as a new site moderator.

Aside from Kent's deep love for the site, hospitable social antics & 20 plus years of very succesful hunting experience he also has a strong belief in nurturing the passion for hunting for the newcomer's to the sport, especially for the next generation hunters.

It's great to have you as a moderator!
applause.gif
waytogo.gif

I really didn't know anybody from your part of Iowa had electricity, let alone a computer!

Congarts and we will all learn alot from your experiences in the outdoors.

The 'Bonker

Thanks Guys! You know its kind of funny..... me being a moderator, because those of you who met me at Chase the Adventure know I don't do anything in moderation. Well the same goes for the way I approach all my outdoor activities.

It is my hope that this site continues to grow and be a place where the experienced and less experienced can come to share ideas and gain information about the great IOWAWHITETAIL.

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

What's that you say Ghost... Moderation??? Naww... who would want to do something like that??? I got a pic of you and Ogz... I'm sure you were deciding on who made the next beer run..
grin.gif
beerchug.gif

Attachments

• 27142-MVC-002S.JPG
    27142-MVC-002S.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 27
I never knew orange juice came in a B.V. bottle. Live and learn.
evil.gif
Congrats on the promotion.

Good Lord Ogz, I think that is the first time I have seen you with a beer in ONE hand. Sorry I missed ya bud. Definately next year!
evil.gif

By the way you really shouldn't hang out with Ghost... bad influence...

You can't see the cargo pockets on the shorts. Both were usually a little on the heavy side...
beerchug.gif

I have to agree with you Limb. Ghost can get you in trouble with your wife\girlfriend faster than anyone I know and I mean that. Is there a better way?
beerchug.gif

Congratulations Ghost, Does this mean that "We must respect your Authority"
smash.gif

For those of you who don't know them, Ogz is the cute one on the left and the very handsom guy is still in the lodge.

The 'Bonker

I can tell you this... I have met him once and I can tell already it is a good thing for me and my liver that we don't live closer... Funny thing is though... he said you were the bad influence!

It is bad enough with Ogz around...
evil.gif

Yeah, neither one of us are angels.
You know, You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.
flame.jpg

Top Bottom