Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Well....Here it is Guys!!!!

FIREMANJIM

Custom Trailcameras
I have developed a Blackflash Still Pic unit that also does 720p HD video as well. It is available with or without the amped sound. It uses the 24 led 940nm array. If you are 2 feet or closer some folks say they can see a very faint purple glow. Out past 2 feet it is completely black. For the still pics it has a Trailmaster mode. When a critter is sensed it turns on the LED Array and takes a pic. Array and camera remains on and everytime it senses motion it takes a pic. After 30 seconds of no motion being sensed it turns off the camera and the LED Array and rearms itself. Very fast trigger time. The video mode has the option of 30 second video clips or 1 minute video clips. Uses the HPWA Fresnel paired with a Big Foot Board so you never miss a critter. It has the option of Color Day/IR at night as well. This option is great if you desire using the unit in video mode. But if your main use will be still pic mode most folks opt to simply convert the pinkish images to black and white using Picasa 3 Software which is FREE. Unit comes with 2 rechargeable SLA batteries and a charger. The light output from this unit is far greater than any commercial cam I have seen so far. These units take AWESOME pics and are really bright at night but they still have some "Minimal" Motion Blurr but no where near the motion blurr I have seen in the Commercial cams. Unit is available on my website now.:D

Top Bottom