Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

well this sucks!

If you're not going to give up eating beef, I'd suggest you maybe buy a whole beef from somewhere that hasn't seen these ticks in that particular area yet. Stay ahead of the migration of these pricks! I feel for ya man. For me that'd be like not being able to hunt anymore.

If you're not going to give up eating beef, I'd suggest you maybe buy a whole beef from somewhere that hasn't seen these ticks in that particular area yet. Stay ahead of the migration of these pricks! I feel for ya man. For me that'd be like not being able to hunt anymore.

I'm actually going to "try" and cut out beef all together. Sticking to venison for red meat

I'm actually going to "try" and cut out beef all together. Sticking to venison for red meat

Not trying to criticize, just trying to educate myself hut wouldn't it be more problematic to eat venison as opposed to beef from a safe environment. Assuming you were bitten by a tick in the area of the state that you deer hunt wouldn't the chances of the deer being infected be higher? As I said I'm just trying to learn.

Not trying to criticize, just trying to educate myself hut wouldn't it be more problematic to eat venison as opposed to beef from a safe environment. Assuming you were bitten by a tick in the area of the state that you deer hunt wouldn't the chances of the deer being infected be higher? As I said I'm just trying to learn.

I'm learning as is go too- but all
Of my reactions have been related to beef - looking back

Top Bottom