Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

We're Moving Site to New Server Sunday Morning - Head's Up - Read-Only Mode for a Short Bit

NextBuk

Webmaster
Hi Everyone, we're going to be moving the website to a new server tomorrow morning. In order to prevent overlap of any content, we're just going to put the forum and store in "read-only" mode while the move happens. Everything will still be viewable, you just won't be able to post anything. Should only be a few hours from about 8:30-12 EST. If you're reading this and it's already been longer than that timeframe and you still aren't able to post, then your Internet Provider may still have the old version cached. Try doing a hard-refresh of any page on the site...on a PC, hold control-shift-r or on a Mac hold Command-shift-r. Thanks.

IMG_6684.jpeg
IMG_6684.jpeg

Hello. Am I the only one who can’t login other than through tapatalk? No luck with PC or phone internet. Not a fan of tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Am I the only one who can’t login other than through tapatalk? No luck with PC or phone internet. Not a fan of tapatalk.
150 Class, what error or message (exactly) are you seeing? Please paste it or post a screenshot. Even better if you'd include your IP address, then I can check and see if it's something with your account specifically. You can PM me this info.

but the site is unavailable about 20% of the time it seems.
Rjack, next time you see it unavailable, please let me know. I've PM'd you my personal contact info. Thanks.

150 Class, what error or message (exactly) are you seeing? Please paste it or post a screenshot. Even better if you'd include your IP address, then I can check and see if it's something with your account specifically. You can PM me this info.
150 Class, followup... I updated your permissions and I think that'll help. No more 2FA required for you, so that should fix it, but let me know. Thanks.

Heck, with the Editing going on, picture posting problems and about 50% of the time, this site won't even come through, I think I'm just gonna go to a "read only"

Beg your pardon with some of the hiccups that have gone on lately guys... promise we're working towards improving the site. It's been a challenge sorting through how things were setup and how to get it onto something more stable going forward. Small steps to success, just like hunting!

Thx to above. I promise it will continue to get better. Keep posting if any issues. I had one issue & Nextbuk had resolved for good in a few mins. We get it right.

I work in the telecom/IT world- the minor hiccups we’ve had in this switch is NOTHING compared to what typically goes on. I for one, think the switch has been great. There have been some quirks but nothing 5 minutes can’t fix.

I have to log in every time I come back to the site, even when checking the stay logged in checkbox.

I have to log in every time I come back to the site, even when checking the stay logged in checkbox.
This would have to do with your browser you're using and how it stores cookies & sessions. Are you able to verify nothing has changed with your browser? Or, if your IP changes because it's dynamic, that would do it too. Some browsers are setup to expire sessions every 24 hours, some whenever you quit & restart the browser....really varies. But we don't automatically end logged in sessions from this side... in your case, the recent login forces were likely due to me manually updating your account permissions and because of the server move. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom