Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whacked a HOG, graphic pics warning

muddy

Did I say hog, I mean DOG! First one of the year and on video no less! Heart_Surgeon, first pic is for you.
grin.gif
Second pic is of the exit hole, Rocket Hammerhead 2 inch cut. Third pic is of a ruthless bambi killer. LIV, you think it's smaller than the one you shot in the plant a few years ago?

heart.jpg

hole.jpg

HOG.jpg

Good Lord Muddy. How far did she go, 3 yards?? At least you don't have to worry about slicing up the heart into pieces before you cook it.... looks like you took care of that already.

Good shootin' pilgrim.

That is some serious carnage!!
peace.gif
You almost took poor little Bambi's leg clean off.

I am interested in how far this deer went as well.

LIV's was smaller........probably. are you sure you didn't shoot it with one of those gobbler guillotines?

no teeroy, the guillotines are no longer in my garage, it was a hammerhead.

she sent maybe 30 yards or so.

Mine was smaller, weighed 27 lbs field dressed and still had all of its spots
blush.gif
Congrats!!

[ QUOTE ]
Good job, keep after them, Muddy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAPPY to help you out with doe problems.
grin.gif

Was a pretty fun morning, only deer that actually showed up and show up did she, for an hour we watched her fill herself with acorns, video running on and off as you made her way to us. Finally, we both had had enough of watching her and we sit down and sure enough she runs right in, so the video coming in maybe a little shaky, picked her up at the tree and Mudd made a perfect shot when I was ready with the cam. Was fun all around, kinda felt like I shot her myself and all I did was run the camera, glad to get #1 out of the way!!!

confused.gif
It's not nice to tease us with misleading subject lines!

Still, a nice kill though, what a hole.

Top Bottom