Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What are your New Years Eve Plans

Pretty much the same as recent New Years, struggle to stay up until midnight while watching Dick Clark on TV (is he still alive, I can't tell), pop a bottle of champagne to share with my wife, drink a glass or two and head to bed.

We will be celebrating Christmas at the inlaws and then New Years day heading home to do some deer hunting.

Gonna hunt with my brother for a late season doe. Then swing by the Lost Duck Brewing Co. and pick up 2 little kegs of beer. Have some people over, and have a good time. Couple of my friends rented some cabins down the street a few blocks. 50 bucks a night. Cant beat it.

We get together with some friends from church and stay at a motel room. We've done it for years. The kids swim, we bring lots of food, everyone looks forward to it. Almost got kicked out of a motel room a few years back for being too loud. We were playing Outburst at 11:45.:confused: We don't stay there anymore!:D

We're having some people over to our house, but I'm going to take it easy. My birthday is on the 1st and I'm going to try and kill a fat doe.

Drink some beers and get to bed early...coyote hunting Friday Saturday Sunday. I love this time of year.

Kills me to say this, but I'm gonna root for Iowa State to win their bowl game then work New Years day. The part about the bowl game is what kills me.

The 'Bonker

I have a late Christmas party for work this afternoon, then come home and watch movies with the family and struggle to stay up till midnight.

Top Bottom