Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What broadheads do you recommend

Many people become very opinionated about this topic.

I shoot a variety of heads: Wasp Jakhammers, Wasp Bullets, Slicktricks, Montec G5, all do the job if I do. ;)

The only head I have used that I would completely bash was a cheap Allen head I bought at WalMart. Total crap and I should have known better, threw them away.

thanks i have heard about the t3. i think they are very cool. i used the monteks last year, they are deathly sharp and they pierce a deer like a hot knife through butter, the only thing is that i would rather use an expandable. Many people would bash them, but I see no wrong. And you get a bigger cut with expandables too.

I started using magnus buzz cuts this year. Love them. They are a fixed blade but fly great! AND, a big one for me is that they have a lifetime warranty. I boogered up a couple and sent them back. A week later I had two brand new ones in the mail. Can't beat that!

Montec G 5's CS

At 25 yards, 70 lbs draw weight , from a compound, it will punch through one wall of a 50 gallon steel drum, and a quarter of the way through the second steel wall. I've done this test time and time again with the same broadhead. (tested many different types this way, G5's were the best). They are tough and can easily be resharpened.

Nap Hell Razer. Extreemly happy with them three season and several havest. Cut on contact, easy to sharpen, bone crushers.

Top Bottom