Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do ya think?

buckdropper

I'd like to get some opinions on what everyone thinks this deer will end up being, a 4 or 5 point? He certainly has some time left to grow. Hopefully, he continues on the same path he has started down.
It's time to get the camera's out if you haven't already. I've taken 30+ photo's of this guy in the last few weeks and it's amazing how much he grows in just a couple of days time. What did we ever do with our summer's/early fall before trail cam's?

3487June_25th_06_crp_005-med.jpg

PLLLEEAASSEE keep the updates coming on this guy.
blush.gif
blush.gif
It would be fun to watch the development over the next few weeks. Thanks for the photo.

Yea, I won't care about score on that buck as a 8 pointer.

Something about that buck screams shooter to me.
waytogo.gif

He kinda looks like a brother to a pretty famous deer. Skyscraper!! Take off the droptines and he looks pretty dang close.
556mark_drury.jpg

I agree, I think it looks like he's going to remain a 4. No complaints here though.
I think I also have a picture of him last year, the angle isn't the same so it's tough to tell for sure. Seems to have similar brows, and upward sweeping beams though. I believe he was a 4pt last year. If it is him, he has definitely matured!!! He was maybe a 120-125" last year.
I have included a pic from 6/6 to show how much he grew in just 6 days time this year. I have later photos of him too, but, not the same quality. I tried downloading the image of him from last year but the file size is too large, anyone have any ideas on how to zip and upload?
Thanks for the responses, I don't write much, but am on this site daily as it's my home page, all good people.
3487June_25th_06_crp_044-med.jpg

Out west they just count one side. Took me for ever to switch from calling a 4 point an 8 point. Sounded like i was making up a story. Awesome buck and awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom