Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you do for a living?

I'm an ISU graduate. It's a good school.I left a lot of my money there.
I syndicate Motels for a living. That means I put investers that need to make money in projects that make them 8-12%.
We also manage the hotels our investers are in.I work about 6 hrs a day.I guess thats why I have time to answer webpage questions. Go Clones
rambo.gif

I sell Caterpillar parts in Des Moines & I'm also a vol. fire fighter in the small town I live in.

I am a Sales rep for a Consumer Food Co.
I am currently attempting to relaunch such established brands such as: Road-Kill Helper, and a limited amount of Venison Helper!
Hey Muddy I thought for sure you were a drywaller!
In the Wind he's still ALIVE!
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I'm the local tax man 30+ years with the IRS retiring at the end of 2004 so I can hunt and fish all the time.

ironwood is right, this is great, welcome to everyone!!! there are peoples names on here ive never seen before, keep on posting guys!!!
smile.gif

Chief Warrant Officer Two in the Army stationed at Camp Dodge and run a Warehouse stocked with repair parts.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Contracts - I negotiate agreements for IT infrastructure software and hardware. I can talk my company into spending $30 million, but can't convince my wife that I need a new bow - must be a leverage thing. Currently in grad school part time, but will be doubling up on classes so I can reserve fall semester for chasing deer.

This is pretty cool! Intersting to see all the jobs out there. I am a Six Sigma Black Belt. Boiled down I am a project manager for continuous improvement.

fun post guys, figured i'd chime in. you all know me as hogie...aka Dale Hogenson. i milked cows on the family farm til 2000 then started the Chase The Adventure Hunt & Gun Club. Home of whitetail.com Rendezvous. now i get to hunt, fish & shoot for a living..& i've met a great group of new friends ...thanks guys!!!...
30571-green1.gif
.life is good.....
some know the mrs (likes to think she's the one in charge) when she's not runnin for me & the 3 kidletts she works in her stained glass studio...Woodland Windows.

i own a hvac/r bussiness, and a construction company refrigeration central, and built right construction. have a patent pending in the refrigeration field that will allow me to retire as soon as some major company makes me a realistic offer. just married and plus one kid that is not even a month old. she is my angel i never knew god would bless me like this, just got her into hunting anf fishing when she is older and life will be great.

mike ryan

Another cooperative guy here....
Manage a large grain and agronomy facility. Love the work...hate the hours
frown.gif

I'm a beaver grad...Lets see who knows their mascots
busted.gif

Almost everyday huskerbuck...LOL
Or maybe like this
flame.jpg

Nice to know I'm not alone...
Really hurts my hunting time too
bawling.gif
, but it pays the bills and in a strange way I think I kind of thrive on it.
wstupid.gif

smile.gif

I'm a ferry captain on lake michigan. On the water (ice now), dreaming of the woods. Also a volunteer firefighter and husband to a pretty girl who will cook anything I bring home.

joebell - i wasn't aware that the fighting beavers from buena vista university up near storm lake gave out degrees!! was it in crayon??
busted.gif
evil.gif
wink.gif

Joebell you can always say you graduated from Oregon State, I believe they are the only other college that shows their pride with the beaver.

Top Bottom