Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you think shoot or grow?

Blue Ribbon 1

Just got permission to hunt a new piece of ground. This was a pic I got on my trail cam. I did see a bigger buck on my way out last night. Any guesses on his age I think he is 3.5 or 4.5.
5546DGC_0073_edited-med.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Something about his eyes makes him look like a 4.5 plus.
Definately a shooter!

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREE! Nice!

In the rare chance that buck ever walks by you, it would be best to decide then
grin.gif
The only thing worse than a 9 pointer is a 7 pointer
grin.gif

I was pretty confident that if he came by I would at least fling an arrow at him. It is a spot I am very excited about for the possibility of getting a hunt on film. Alot of open field and a long way to see a deer coming. I know he is in the area. I feel confident I will see him again. Should be a great place for a Decoy
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hard to say..................b/c only you can decide if that is a buck you'd shoot or let grow. Many guys have said shoot, I'd let him grow. It's been said many times Bud, it's up to the guy letting the arrow go, good luck and if you shoot, be sure to share some pics with him.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The Smack of the Broadhead hitting should be the last thing her hears!

[/ QUOTE ]

Freudian slip or typo?
grin.gif

First picture makes him look really good, second sorta makes me rethink. I can't say for sure if he's a shooter in my book, so that would probably cause me to say pass him till next year. That being said, if he would make you happy, tag him and bag him!

Still some growing left this summer, he could still put some more on!

[ QUOTE ]
Hard to say..................b/c only you can decide if that is a buck you'd shoot or let grow. Many guys have said shoot, I'd let him grow. It's been said many times Bud, it's up to the guy letting the arrow go, good luck and if you shoot, be sure to share some pics with him.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a jaded view Saskguy! I've seen some of the deer you've shot. ha, ha

Top Bottom