Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what do you think this will score?

lefler168

??????????????????????????????
1421Roadkill_2-med.jpg

One of his brow tines is broke off so that will hurt him by about 8 inches overall but what do you guys think?

I'd say that if he had both of his brow tines that he would gross score right around 161 inches. He looks like he has good mass.

this the buck that you and your buddy were patterning (last year) and got hit??

I'm saying around the 160 mark gross without the brow tine, good g4's, decent mass, nice buck!!
laugh.gif

Yeah this is the buck that got hit that we were patterning, i just thought it would be fun to see what people thought it scored in this pic...and then a little later post a different picture of this deer and see what the response was..\
most of these guesses are right on...some of you might have cheated and looked up the score in the past forums...
I know that there has been lots of talk in other forums having to deal with "what we think this deer will score" and there are always lots of different opinions from everyone, however i don't beleive that very many people take into account things within a picture that can make a deer look very decieving...for example look at this other pic of the same deer that got hit on the road....
1421Roadkill_3-med.jpg

This picture...to me...makes this deer look like a 140 inch buck compared to the picture on the original post message on page 1.
Anyway my point is that the next time we are trying to guess score, take into account camera angles and other things within pictures that can make something look bigger or smaller than what it really is....anyone else agree?
grin.gif

What do you mean he got hit. Is that how the brow tine got broken. Was he hit by a car or something then you harvested him or what. Please explain. thanks

yes, this deer was hit by a car last year. the car that hit this deer was driving in front of one of my friend who was on his way to school at the time. If you look under a forum search and type in either my name or "sad story" you'll probably pull up the full story...anyway yes that is how the brow tine got broken off...we searched for hours in the area of the accident but couldn't come up with it

Top Bottom