Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What ever happened to this legislation?

I hope it did not pass.
View attachment 125131
Died a proper death. Sell out politicians lost. Lost to the residents of this state that don’t wanna see our state ruined like all the rest. Folks rightfully said “people buy here cause they RUINED their own states!!!! Don’t ruin ours like they did to all the rest!!!!” …. the people who want iowa to stay great won.

Died a proper death. Sell out politicians lost. Lost to the residents of this state that don’t wanna see our state ruined like all the rest. Folks rightfully said “people buy here cause they RUINED their own states!!!! Don’t ruin ours like they did to all the rest!!!!” …. the people who want iowa to stay great won.
Great news. I guess it will be a constant battle every year to keep Iowa like it is now.

Great news. I guess it will be a constant battle every year to keep Iowa like it is now.
It will be. Plan on a yearly brawl that each person will need to budget a total of “one hour” that might be 3 email sessions ONE TIME A YEAR.
BUT- we have OFFENSE coming this next year which has never happened before. ;). The few sell out politicians and scum bag lobby groups are gonna have some new obstacles. Them & folks like them may have succeeded at ruining MOST the other states in the country but they ain’t gonna ruin iowa!!!!

Top Bottom