Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What Herbicide is in Brush Bullet?

IMG_4334.jpeg

I see a helicopter first thing when I pull this up !!!! Uggghhhhh.
I’ve seen this done a lot of times…. Countless cattle ranchers in kansas will fly this stuff over their trees…. Kill every last oak, cedar, walnut, WHATEVER. I talk to em “I hate trees. Suck up moisture that makes better grass for my cows”. It’s a fraction of their land. Have to get the last drop for the cattle. They can do what they want - it’s their land. It’s crazy they don’t see value in timber, tree sales or deer or what trees do for water quality & ecosystems. Or how much more their ground would be worth if it had good forest. Drives me insane but to each their own.
& this is after I posted a video last week where I was pulling out interior cattle fence on my farm. Cattle folks had a total fit & made all sorts of crazy comments!! ;) Was pretty funny.

Anyone want some entertainment?!!?! Or want to bash their head against a brick wall for fun?!? The comments here are equivalent…. General public is insane. :)

I see a helicopter first thing when I pull this up !!!! Uggghhhhh.
I’ve seen this done a lot of times…. Countless cattle ranchers in kansas will fly this stuff over their trees…. Kill every last oak, cedar, walnut, WHATEVER. I talk to em “I hate trees. Suck up moisture that makes better grass for my cows”. It’s a fraction of their land. Have to get the last drop for the cattle. They can do what they want - it’s their land. It’s crazy they don’t see value in timber, tree sales or deer or what trees do for water quality & ecosystems. Or how much more their ground would be worth if it had good forest. Drives me insane but to each their own.
& this is after I posted a video last week where I was pulling out interior cattle fence on my farm. Cattle folks had a total fit & made all sorts of crazy comments!! ;) Was pretty funny.

Anyone want some entertainment?!!?! Or want to bash their head against a brick wall for fun?!? The comments here are equivalent…. General public is insane. :)

Wow! Must be different there. Here it's the cattle land where you go to hunt deer. Took this video four years ago. That buck is still living in that pasture today.

Wow! Must be different there. Here it's the cattle land where you go to hunt deer. Took this video four years ago. That buck is still living in that pasture today.

Wow. That’s crazy!! That is very different!!!!!! In iowa- in my experience…. Cattle land is usually over run & degraded and at a minimum- won’t find a candle to ground without cattle managed Right…. It’s extreme difference!!!!
By u - that’s probably just “successional growth” of forest & not over grazed? What’s crop situation like there? & are crops all over or is there big stretches without crops?

Well I know one thing and that's overgrazed pastures have no profit nor future - - zero, zilch!!!
There are quite a few tame seeded pastures with natural bluffs, but most in my area are wild with big treed areas with open meadows like in that video.
Here's a picture of my area. About 50% cropland, 15% hayland and the rest pasture land. That's about twenty-five 640 acre sections.
Screenshot_20230821-195652_Earth.jpg

Well I know one thing and that's overgrazed pastures have no profit nor future - - zero, zilch!!!
There are quite a few tame seeded pastures with natural bluffs, but most in my area are wild with big treed areas with open meadows like in that video.
Here's a picture of my area. About 50% cropland, 15% hayland and the rest pasture land. That's about twenty-five 640 acre sections.
View attachment 125788
I love it!!! If I get thrown out of the US - that’s where I wanna go. That’s a lot how southern MI laid on map. I’ll give u example of where I hunted in MI where it was “way better”. Agree on the pasture being a wasteland. I drive thousands of acres of pure destruction every day. >50% of pasture by me is awful. Some guys do it right!!!

Here’s better area or MI where I hunted.
IMG_5257.jpeg

View attachment 125788

Looks like good waterfowl hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like good waterfowl hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh Ya. Crops are starting to come off and I've been seeing the Canada's flying over in Vs already too. Waterfowl hunts are big business around here. Local guy runs Sask Goose Company, google if you want to see some pics/videos. But you can freelance it here too. No guide needed.

Top Bottom