Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What tree stand?

Depends on your use..If you are wanting to hang multiple stands and leave them I would say get yourself a Muddy Steel Hang-on. Adjustability of the platform is unreal on these stands and has really spoiled me when I have to go to some of my older stands that have incline/decline platforms.

If you are looking for a light stand to pack in and out the Muddy Pro's and Lonewolf Stands are the ticket.

It's advantageous to have a hang on with sticks (many have been suggested so far) so that you can get into some pretty funky looking trees. It's also advantageous to have a climber for ease of set up and quick climbing. I have both. Most of the time I take the climber since it's quicker to use. The Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks combo is a great one, which I bought 4 years ago after recommedations from here, but it takes a little more time to set up and doesn't pack down as nicely as my sit and climb does.

For ladderstands I love my Big Game 360 Revolution, they changed it a little & now it's called the Infinity.

Top Bottom