Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What we are up against

Fletchman,
I totaly agree with you , someone tried to take my stand this last fall, but could not get thru all my chains or padlocks, so they or him stumped as low as to steal over 30.00 dollars worth of screw in steps, which ruined my hunt that morning. This was on private ground & had to walk along way for.IM with you, lucky i never caught them. it may have been one gut pile you would never want to see!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness is a large rack

Dude? I wanna catch them, tie em up, and hold em for ya.

Then you can beat a little sense in em.

I hate people that steal and vandalize from their own kind.

That needs to be taken off youtube. I guess terrorist can put videos on youtube showing people how to destroy other people.

In the first part of the video they had a saying about God's Judgement. God is the Judge not them. Second, they must want to destroy God because He was the first ever to Kill an animal. He killed an animal to clothe Adam and Eve. What do they do with bible verses that say Nimrod, was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Or, Get up , kill and eat.

Yea, though I walk thru the valley in the presence of animal rights terrorists, I shall fear no evil, because I always carry a loaded .44 mag! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Is it just me or are most states having overpopulation problems with deer, yet hunters are harvesting hundreds of thousands of them each year.

Any guesses to what would happen if we stopped hunting?

Overpopulation and disease would kill off the majority of the population and then there wouldn't be any deer left.

Hunters are conservationists, we do our part to control the populations in our states. It is a priviledge given to us by the state.

We as hunters do more good for the wildlife populations then these idiots could even dream of.

They are pure scum to intentionally try and harm another human and to wish them a painful death.

Anyone who would wish that is no better then a cold hearted murderer.

Each one of these idiots will get a blunt arrow to the back of the head if they came on my land.

It is hard to beleive what some people can convince themselves is right.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of GOD. This is what happens when we take the influence of GOD out of society. As we have done for some generations now. No clue as to right or wrong. Total lack of understanding as to our place in the Universe. We are only highly developed apes. Ah,, they are not even up to that level!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loneranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of GOD. This is what happens when we take the influence of GOD out of society. </div></div>

I've been saying that for along time. Too bad You Tube and other websites can't be shut down. They are not helping our world. Just my 2 cents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loneranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of GOD. This is what happens when we take the influence of GOD out of society. As we have done for some generations now. No clue as to right or wrong. </div></div>

100% agreed. God has not left us, we have left HIM.

Top Bottom