Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what would this score?

loneranger

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
That is what I'd say. Had DNR biologist age the teeth and he said at least a 4 yr old. I had a 4 yr old aged couple yrs ago that had a 160 score. If it had not broke off it's brows, some said could have been a 170. Just shows there can be a big difference in racks on same age deer. I like to know the age. Means more to me than the rack score actually. Thanks though!

His neck is skinny cause I hung him up overnight. Stretched the neck. Was,,,a thick rut neck, unlike picture.

Age means,,,buck made it past hunters for 4 yrs until me. This guy was grunting after a doe. SEX brought him down. Was touch and go for awhile. She spied me in my ground blind. Began that stiff leg routine, no hunter wants to see. Amazingly, she calmed down and continued along the trail. He did not take the warning and followed. I stopped him. Let arrow fly. He ran uphill for 25 yrds. Stopped,,looked around,,like,"What was that?",Then,,he fell flat! Exciting few seconds. Doe almost blew it!:confused:

With those brows and what looks like better than average mass, I would guess he would gross in the mid to upper 140's. Nice one!!

Top Bottom