Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What would you do

RichardM

I was wondering if it is even possible for someone to draw a shotgun tag for iowa three years in a row because there are a few guys from wis.that supposedly have done just that.. I know for a fact that one guy hunted two years back to back and the land owner says thoes guys are hunting this year too..We are huntig 2nd season like we do every year on the same place and i think its just a little fishy that the same group of guys can draw one of iowas prized tags that many years in a row..I dont want the land owner to get in trouble in any way because im shure he doesnt have a clue how hard it is to get out of state tags and he just thinks its like us hunting i have thought about letting the co know and they can check things out if they want to.. What do you think you would do i have been wrong before about things just asking for you 2cents. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Which zone are we talking about? Depending on the zone, they can easily draw every year, especially if applying for a gun tag.

There were NR antlerless tags that were unsold last year. So it is very likely that they do hunt with an antlerless tag every year. They can even shoot a buck if they are party hunting.

Not trying to start the same old crap storm about NR or even resident party hunting so don't go there.

The 'Bonker

More than likely they are buying Doe tags when they don't get drawn for a buck. I know a group from Wisconsin that applies every year. When they don't get drawn for a buck they immediately buy a doe tag. They hunt with a group from Iowa and shoot bucks for them.

That's just another way to get around the system.

Top Bottom