Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What would you do....

Cooter - As much as I'd like to tell you how ignorant and stupid you are I will take the high road and refrain. It would be a complete waste of my time to explain why you are an idiot, so I won't go there. :)

BTW some of these analogies you guys are throwing out there are just laughable, not even close. :way:

I stand by everything I've said. I don't know if I've came across as a tree hugger with all this, but I assure you I'm not at all. I am a serious deer hunter and I can't believe that if you were a serious deer hunter with a head on your shoulders that you wouldn't see that giving the buck a chance to live is the best thing to do. If I found two good bucks locked up on my farm, one dead, one alive, you can bet your ass I want him to live.

Why wouldn't you try to free them? If the buck doesn't get up and run off, shoot him. What are you out by cutting or shooting an antler to free them? You're out that "trophy" of two bucks locked together. Pretty lame if you ask me. :moon: I know my hunting buddies would say "why the hell didn't you cut them loose?"

If you found a big buck caught in a fence, do you cut the loose or just shoot him?

Also, nobody ever responded if the size of the buck changes what you would do. Would you shoot the buck if he was a 110" 2 1/2 yr old?

Im on here everyday and don't post much. Every once in a while I read something thats just irks the crap out of me, and this is one of those instances. I'll probably take some heat here and I'm not going to respond, I'll just take it and shut my mouth on this topic.:drink1:

You probably outta back off Cooter there Eienstien!!! Your in the wrong playground!! Have a nice day!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am a serious deer hunter and I can't believe that if you were a serious deer hunter with a head on your shoulders that you wouldn't see that giving the buck a chance to live is the best thing to do.

Ouch..........I can't believe that you feel your ideals supercede someone else's who may have a difference of opinion on a topic that is sure to have many diff't opinions. I won't say I've disrespected anyone who had a diff't take on the scenario as I ....
can't say the same about you after that sentence.

Top Bottom