Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What would you put on top of....

wegner36

A .300 Win mag.

Mine will be done in a few months, but I don't know what to go with for glass on it.

I've been leaning towards the Leupold VX-III, but i've also considered the Burris Fullfield II...I'm going to continue doing some research, just looking for some more info- nikon, zeiss, or whatever else, just looking for some ideas, I would like to keep it near the 500 range, and I would like to have pretty good quality, Thanks ahead of time for the help!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better than Leopold </div></div>

Now that is just not possible. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I put a 4.5 X 14 Nikon with the BDC reticle on my new TC 270 barrel and it was very easy to get her hitting at 300yds. I think I'll be happy with that out to 400yds but haven't work on it yet. If you want to reach out buy all the magnification you can afford.

If you are interested in Nikon, shoot me a PM. I can probably get the 3-12x42 BDC for around $380 or less. Same scope is $429.99 at Cabelas.

I sell way more Nikon glass than anything else anymore. The most bang for your buck. Leupold is good put getting priced out of line and I have had to send a few back in for repairs lately, never had that with Nikon.
Drop me a PM if interested, I can smoke any of the prices mentioned here and I am a full fledged sponsor of this web site.

I have the Burris fullfield II 4.5-14x42 on my AR and love it. It lets in alot of light and has held up well for me so far. I gave $279 for it a couple years ago on ebay.

I am a Leupold guy. I also have bought some Burris Fullfields that came with a free spotting scope and I have these on two of my AR's and I am impressed with their brightness. Tough to beat Leupold though IMO. You get what you pay for. How much you going to shoot he gun?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much you going to shoot he gun?</div></div>

I won't be sending a ton of rounds through it but I will shoot it enough to be prepared for a hunt out west. I'm sure when I get it done this spring/summer I will be shooting it quite a bit /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom