Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's really important

Rudd

Life Member
I know sometimes I find myself caught up in the grind of everyday life. There just seems to not be enough time for everything. I myself lost my father at a young age and am jealous of the people on this site that still are able to share those special times with the important people in their lives. I know their are a few members on this site that share my sorrow and struggle with the emptiness. DblTree, Shovelbuck are just to name a couple. I heard the news of the young man (41) who fell and lost his life yesterday while working, actually knew the guy.
When I received an email from a good friend this morning I felt like I needed to post this up and get some people re-freshed and what better time than Easter. Please take the time to read this story:
Story

and watch the Video:
Video

The guy may/may not look familiar to you (sponsor of our site) but I am proud to call Dean my friend.

Have a Great Easter everyone, and remember what's really important.

Thanks for sharing Ryan....

you are right about one thing, we tend to loose sight of what matters most and when we least expect it, those things can be gone.

Hug your wife/kids/girlfriend/mom&dad today and tell them you love them......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hug your wife/kids/girlfriend/mom&dad today and tell them you love them...... </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF">Couldn't agree more. Thanks for the info Ryan. </span>

Thanks, Rudd. Posts like this are my favorite, because they honor people who give from their abundance and good fortunes to others - and I'm not referring to money. There are so many great things in life, and it's nice to be reminded from time to time what the more important things are. Great post.

Top Bottom