Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's the story on this boss

moosehunter

PMA Member
Got this emailed to me and I've never seen it before.

Wonder how much those bones weigh?

omg12.JPG

omg.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A green electronic tag fastened with a zip tie. That should be a good clue where it came from. </div></div>

i give up, whats the green tag mean?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A green electronic tag fastened with a zip tie. That should be a good clue where it came from. </div></div>

You referring to Kentucky? Their tags are green and you have to either use duct tape or zip tie to put in on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mass like that either has to be high fence or canada.

</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Awesome buck , I think. It drives me nuts when people hold deer way out in front of them to try to make them look ridiculously huge. Makes it hard to tell what size buck I'm looking at.

Doesnt the metal band on the other antler mean a check in tag from Wisconsin....I know it used to about thirty years ago, (the last time I hunted there...crap I am getting old)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xstream</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohio has metal tags as well or used to a couple years back. </div></div>

So does Nebraska after they are checked in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So does Nebraska after they are checked in. </div></div>

Yeah, but we ain't got any deer that big here!

One heck of a buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That deer was shot in Wisconsin. It scores 199 1/8". It was legally taken in the wild. All mass measurements are over 6". It was shot near Boscobel WI. Heck of a giant.

Top Bottom