Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

whats your total kill harvests

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what do u mean 2.75 did 4 of ya take a shot? </div></div>

I'm confused also? Are you guys counting Snipe and Woodcock or just stick'n to critters on the hoof?

hunt on all4s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2.75</div></div>

hahaaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was just wondering some of your total harvest rates and if possible how many buck and how many doe? </div></div>

Total harvest rate would seem to indicate a percentage of harvests that you kill so my harvest rate is 100%. All of my harvests are dead. All the bucks, as well as all the does, are dead.

The 'Bonker

THA4 shot two that weren't quite full deer...but he isn't too good at math... so I wouldn't trust his numbers anyway...it was pretty hard for him to count to 150 yesterday when we were shooting MLs

THA4 and I have both shot 4 antlerless deer and 1 buck each.

This year, 3 does with a bow. a buck with a bow, a buck during shotgun, and two does during shotgun...

I have 5 tags left to fill this weekend, so hopefully I smack 5 more does.

Party hunting during shotgun season is the only reason I still have a tag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THA4 shot two that weren't quite full deer...but he isn't too good at math... so I wouldn't trust his numbers anyway...it was pretty hard for him to count to 150 yesterday when we were shooting MLs

THA4 and I have both shot 4 antlerless deer and 1 buck each. </div></div>

HAHAHA /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I bet it was like ( 1,2,5,6,8,11,27) hahaha.

THA4 you know we love you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was just wondering some of your total harvest rates and if possible how many buck and how many doe? </div></div>

Total harvest rate would seem to indicate a percentage of harvests that you kill so my harvest rate is 100%. All of my harvests are dead. All the bucks, as well as all the does, are dead.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

Never a shortage of comedians on this site! That was funny Bonk!

Top Bottom