Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where to buy The Ghost

liv4archery

PMA Member
I was new to the site the last time this came up. I would like to try this Ghost stuff but have never seen in in my local sporting goods store. Anybody able to help???

try this link to head hunter scent lures. i believe this where you can get it. you can also call the owner and buy it in a concentrated formula.

if that ain't the place maybe one of the moderators can help ya out, but i'm pretty sure that weblink will get you there. heck, call the guy, he's super nice and you may get something thrown into the deal.

Muddy,

I think he means "The Ghost" Scent Eliminator made here in central Iowa, not to be confused with "Ghost" by the outfit you are talking about.

huh, that's the same place i was told to call for the ghost scent stuff. oh well, guess i'm wrong. sorry.

You can get the ghost at Central Iowa Archery in Des Moines, I think the other Southern Archery Stores carry it also. P.M. OneCam if you still can't find it.
Thanks

We still have plenty at the shop(Bluffs Archery) so if you're ever in town, swing by and grab what you need.

Top Bottom