Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which arrows

Dom_Palombo said:
Which arrows in your opinion are a stronger better flying arrow brand. Goldtip vs Carbon Express?!

I bought carbon express from double lung and they were junk

Try out the new Bloodsport arrows from Muddy Outdoors.. Every shaft is hand sorted to guarantee consistency. HT1's and HT2's will be your best bet for a hunting arrow. Ask your nearest dealer to check them out and if they dont stock them, nothing speaks volumes like the customer! :)

Gold tip here as well. It doesnt really matter what you shoot, they all will work if spined correctly.

I agree they all work good if spined correct. I just invested in some bloodsports. Gotta say they r one of the best in my opinion.

I shoot gold tip XT Hunters starting at about $80 a dozen. Ive shot CE Terminaters and although they may be a little bit faster than the XTs, the XTs are by far stronger Imo. The expedition hunters from GT are usually about $20 cheaper than XTs, but pretty equal quality IMO. GT VELOCITY series is there "speed" arrow (hence the name) and the kinetic series is top of the line as far as price. Definitely Check out GTs.

Top Bottom