Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White bass

Iowa1

I think I mentioned before on here that one of the main parts of my job is testing new lures. Well I have been wanting to test this new HummBait on white bass and the weather looked perfect the last couple days and my wife was off work, so we piled in the truck and took the boat the Devils Lake ND for a three day white bass freakout. Man did we bonk them. I am sure yesterday we caught over 100 in four hours, including a lot of really nice ones up to 17 inches. This bait was everything I thought it would be and we did some photos and filming of it. The whities could not refuse it. What amazing fun. If you want to have some of the most amazing action you can imagine, this is IT! We had doubles, triples, sometimes three four consecutive casts.

WB.jpg

Oh by the way, we caught quite a few of these mixed in with the white bass:
walleyes.jpg

Lots of 14-17 inchers and quite a few in the 20 inch range. The largest was 26.

And a couple of these:

Pike2.jpg

Great trip. Now I leave on my first of three trips to Canada this weekend, this time to test it on Muskie and smallmouth. It's a tough job...

It's no secret it is beginning to ship to stores. You can also order it on our website. It should be in Sportsman's Warehouse, Scheels and Cabela's soon. Also any bait and tackle shop can order it through CSI which supplies most of them. I would encourage you to go ask for it, matter of fact I would love it if you would.

You can see it in the White bass pics and here's a link. (hope this is okay)

http://www.mackslure.com/Details.asp?ProdID=101&category=28

i can see about $400 dollars i need to spend!!!!

do they make it in a musky bucktail size????
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ill test a few that size for ya!

hahaha

Nothing close to a muskie size one yet. That's one of the reasons I am fishing this muskie lake in Canada next week. It is a remote lake that has a lot of smallish muskies in it. If they show a lot of interest in it I will report that back and we will look at building a bigger one.

If we do I'll see that you get a couple of the prototypes. You will have to agree to use them and keep accurate records. Think you can do that? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we do I'll see that you get a couple of the prototypes. You will have to agree to use them and keep accurate records. Think you can do that? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I keep a pretty detailed log of all my muskie data that i compile, im sure it wouldnt be any added pressure whatsoever.

keep me in mind if you are for real about that!

Top Bottom