Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White buck

fullrut2

things are a little slow so I thought I would post this.
Here is a deer I took on my farm a few years ago.I had mowed a path to my stand through my standing corn.I had him come out one morning and called him down to with with a primos can call.he came to me like a fish on a string.I hit him at 15 yards and he took off through the corn.I had good blood but he was not within 100 yards.I backed out and called a friend..he came over anout 2 hours later and while tracking jumped the buck.I saw him in the standing corn..you could'nt miss him, and I missed him again just before he crossed a back road.we decided to wait till the next day and look then.we never found him after 2 days of looking and we left for illinois.While in illinois and scouting I got a call that the neighbor found him in his pond and he was not touched by the birds.a local guy did the work and it looks great.not the biggest buck but a beautiful anmial.
I had a camtracker set on a bucket close to my barn and had a pic of himj there one day at 2:00 in the afternoon.
p.s. all my local neighbors knew of him but the day I shot him was the first time I saw him.
doug
whitebuck.jpg

That's awesome!! I should be getting my full body mount of my piebald here pretty soon, I am getting a bedded mount though
grin.gif

What a neat trophy!Mike,seen your buck again last night,it's is incredible!!!Chris done a hell of a job on him.You will be pleased.

waukon1,
I'm with you man..that is a 20x50 area in my barn built just for me.I wanted it to look old but what you see is still being worked on.here are some other shots...doug
front3.jpg
living3.jpg
living20x24.jpg

I have had black ducks within 20 yards of my building feeding in the standing corn..doug

What a great "guys" room. I could sit there and swill them al night I bet!!
grin.gif

Cool buck too!!!

you bet karre,
once while goose hunting me and one of my buds popped jiffy pop pop corn on the wood stove.It was snowing hard outside and it was real nice in there.
nothing like being away from the house.someplace where you can do the man thing and dont have to worry about muddy boots.
doug

Cool buck, I like the mount. I also like the room, I could sit there all day an tip a few with the buds.
grin.gif

Top Bottom