Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White Knuckle MONSTER - Aaron DeHaan Buck...

WKP - Todd

White Knuckle Productions team members - and brothers Aaron and Jason DeHaan have basically been living the dream of any bowhunter over the last few days.

I got a call from Aaron DeHaan on Friday morning that they had just killed a buck they called El Diablo. I had seen the shed hunting footage, held the sheds, and just couldn’t believe what they were telling me through the phone. I asked Aaron several times, “dude, are you serious?” I told him that I simply couldn’t handle the let-down if this was a joke.

Well, as you can see by the pictures, this is no-joke. Aaron smoked the buck at 23 yards, with his brother Jason in the tree filming. They have footage of three different encounters with the buck, including finding its sheds on-camera this past spring. I drove to Illinois to film the recovery - and what lay at the end of the blood trail was a pile of bone beyond our wildest dreams!

El Diablo will likely score near 200” - as his sheds scored nearly 210” last year. Enjoy the pictures - the complete story will be featured in our next video. They have some pretty incredible footage of this deer - wait until you see the video!

To see pictures - follow the link. Sick of trying to post all these pics!

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3175559

When you cross a horse and a donkey you get a Mule, and now it looks like when you cross a horse and a whitetail you get that hawg... WOW

No, different buck (the shredder) for our logo. Kinda close though huh?

The funny part about the pictures and the size of this buck is that Jay and Aaron are big guys! They are probably 220+, so that pretty much puts the buck in-perspective. They said it dressed about 250 lbs. Biggest buck I've seen in-person, the head on the thing was incredibly huge! Like, almost like an elk!

Well he is not pretty...but my gosh is he huge! haha Great job Aaron and WKP! Can't wait to see the new video sometime next year!

Man that rack on old Ringo Del Gato E-Chavez Will Forte....or whatever his name is...is UUUUGLY, but it's SWEET.. Great buck!

The shed hunting footage is almost as killer as the hunt! Aaron and Jason find a 70" typical side, walk into the adjacent timber, find one side of the MONSTER, and on-camera are walking around and find the other side. You would think the aliens were landing in Illinois the way these guys were going crazy! I can't wait to put the story together!

The best part, Aaron is quite-possibly the nicest guy you will ever meet. The type of guy you love to see get rewarded!

Great buck there Todd, tell Aaron congrats. You guys are defintely putting some great deer down this year for the video.

Congrats

Kratz

Top Bottom