Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White Knuckle Productions Video!

Todd Pringnitz and his friends helped to make his first hunting video this year! I watched the whole video last night! It's a true hunting video! He tracks his deer with the cameraman rite behind him! None of the settin the camera up over the deer and actin like he has never seen it before crap! I love the video! And for his first year of his productions.. he has come very far! Congrats Todd and Keep it up!! Looking forward to your other videos!

Alex

I agree, quite a different type of video, not kill after kill after kill after kill if you get my drift. This video shows the hunting experience, from finding an area of high activity, to setting up on it, to harvesting the animal using it. Some pretty cool scenes in the video and for a first I have to admit it is really good stuff. I look forward to the next one, cograts Todd.

Kratz

I understand exactly what you mean when u say not kill after kill after kill! Not bein like that makes it much better! I would also say quite a deal for the money! love it love it love it! im stoked for the next video!!

Alex

do you have an web address or somthing so a guy who dropped the ball can get ahold of one????

Great guys and a great video. Todd is very natural on screen and some of the scenic shots are really great. These guys are class acts and I look forward to seeing more from them. Cheers Todd.

Top Bottom