Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whittakers Wildlife

I just met with Rick today (05-21-11) and picked up my son's deer head (Pics coming soon!). Rick is doing well and is in the process of moving his shop to his homeplace a mile or two north of the old shop. Oh....and still doing impressive work!:way:

By the way, the mount is a surpise birthday present and he won't get it until Sunday afternoon so if someone see's Trenton before then, DON'T say anything!

Last edited:
I left two deer with his dad two years ago and have called and e-mailed many times with no response...:(

I left two deer with his dad two years ago and have called and e-mailed many times with no response...:(

Not good...If they were my trophies I'd be taking a roadtrip to get them back. 2 years and no correspondence back to you is unacceptable for a taxidermist of that caliber.

Not good...If they were my trophies I'd be taking a roadtrip to get them back. 2 years and no correspondence back to you is unacceptable for a taxidermist of that caliber.

Knowing the caliber of Rick there must be more to the story.

Last edited:
Knowing the caliber of Rick there must be more to the story.

I agree. I have nothing but great things to say about Rick. He has mounted 6 deer for me, 4 for my dad and all of them are the best quality taxidermy I have seen around Iowa. That's why I continue to use him. All are done in a timely manner every year. Keep up the great work Rick! I'll have another one for ya to mount this fall (knock on wood)

MN2IAGuy has never made a positive post on this website. So with that said out loud I hope this post by him is simply more of the same. Rick has never delivered slow for me and always shows that he is a cut above the croud.

MN2IAGuy has never made a positive post on this website. So with that said out loud I hope this post by him is simply more of the same. Rick has never delivered slow for me and always shows that he is a cut above the croud.
If you are insinuating that I'm just making up stuff to hurt Rick and that because I disagee with some of the ideas presented on Iowawhitetail that I'm a liar then you are a complete moron! I know Rick and I like him... I am just making a true statement and I would be happy to have Rick call me or contact me....

All I said where the facts. I hoped your trend continued because I really think Rick is first rate. Didn't call you and names did I? Sorry if I hit a never.

Top Bottom