Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whos in a youth hunt?!?!?!

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I am pumped! I will be with three youth and fathers on a youth hunt in the following weekend. who else will be doind this. I am very excited and it should be a good time.

[ QUOTE ]
I am pumped! I will be with three youth and fathers on a youth hunt in the following weekend. who else will be doind this. I am very excited and it should be a good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta make acall to Mike Ryan again to see if i can tag along with my little brother and step dad to tape my lil bro hunting! So i hope i can next weekend!

I will be hunting tagging along with two young hunters this season. I am looking forward to it.
smile.gif

I'll be taking my 14 year old nephew, and a 10 year old boy from my church. Really looking forward to it.

I'm taking my 10 year old son on his first deer hunt. I think I'm more excited for 9/15 than 10/1! This should be priceless!

I will be taking my two little deer slayers again this youth season.
waytogo.gif

Good luck to all the parents and kids going this year!
grin.gif

Be Safe!

although i have been too old for several years and don't have any youngsters to take...i sure did love youth huntin with my dad...i think it's great that all you guys take the time to teach the next generation of hunters how to do it right! way to go fellas
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
grin.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

My dad and I will be splitting up time with my two boys, we will definiteley be out there getting after them 09/15.
waytogo.gif

Good luck to all who are in and show us some pic's.

I have done a few youth hunts in the past with kids from the church, but have nothing arranged this year and feel that my 8 year old isn't quite ready for it. I am sure he will be by next year if he continues shooting like he has been lately.

I would also like to remind those of you with more than 1 youth hunter that you need to have a licensed adult with each kid.

I was going to take a youth out, but with our shoot the schedules just got to conflicted. Will make changes next year so I will be able to take a youth!

I'm taking my son and step son, man it's going to be a busy couple of weeks with the urban hunts opening at the same time!

Chris

I plan on taking my eight year old this year for his first behind the gun deer hunt. The five year old may get to tag along once if he can be quiet. May wait for the skeeters to slow down first though.
grin.gif

Top Bottom