Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's it gonna be?

katy

Ballagh
As I sit here with my wife nagging at me to get the house finished. I am curious as to who is going to be the first to get a post up with some pictures from today. We have a majr remodel project going on right now, and all I got left to do is put up 200 spuare feet of stone and finish land scaping the yard. Hope to get out next weekend. GO HAWKS!!

My cousin shot a small 8 point last night, but no pics
blush.gif

Won't be me. Watched a doe and two fawns walk under my stand as I approached it. Then, got a call that four Hawkeye tickets had been given to us. Spent the rest of the day with the football game. Maybe tomorrow?

all done in the buck dept smoked a 125-130 10 point tonight split g2 nice deer try get pics by begining of week

In the immortal words of Ironwood. "The natives are getting restless. This thread is worthless without pics!"

Well I would be embarassed to post a pic of the little'en I shot. Whole herds of deer in the morn and evening but not many shots but the dog sized one I took. Heck I had two doe tags I even placed the $12 one her, she didn't seem worth the $27, lol. Well okay not many shots, won't count the anxious shots I took and zoomed the arrow over the top of them, shhhhh.

Top Bottom