Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WI Youth Hunt 2006

Husker

PMA Member
I totally forgot to post this after the weekend... Thanks for the reminder CLOACA!!!
waytogo.gif

Our local chapter of the NWTF the Bluff Country Long Spurs held our 8th annual Learn to Hunt on April 8th & 9th. We took out 11 youngsters who had not hunted before and may not get the opportunity otherwise. Once again we were blessed with perfect weather and gobbling longbeards. Out of the group of 11 we were able to tag 5 birds and put a great memory in the minds of all 11 hunters. We really appreciate the landowners who allow us to hunt their land each year before anybody else, I love it when I ask the landowner where I hunt if I can take a youth up there for our Learn to Hunt and he says " anything for the kids" That is the kind of response that gets our group fired up, as that is the reason we hold the hunt.
806Youth_Hunt_2006_pic_2.jpg
806Youth_Hunt_2006_pic_1.jpg

Looks like a great turn out. You guys should give yourselves a pat on the back for taking the time to make a difference. Looks like alot of smiles in that bunch!

[ QUOTE ]
Who's that weird looking tall freak in the back, on the left?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my fault the rest of the group is a bunch of sawed of pee wee's....
grin.gif
we all gotta have someone to look up to..
icon_rolleyes[1].gif
wall.gif

Thanks for the update Husker! 5/11 is a heck of a harvest rate for first time hunters. Like you said, I'm sure the other 6/11 had a time they will never forget! Great work!

Top Bottom