Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wide 10

Shredder

Life Member
I got this pic over a water source. This deer was a main frame 8 last fall but really turned into something nice this go round. If I am correct on which deer this is, he should be a 4 1/2 year old. I just hope he sticks around come november time frame. Side note, this was over a water hole....I had 85 pics to fill my card on a 3 minute delay and about every mammal and bird was on it...only about 10 deer pics. I moved the cam over a pile of acorns that were filling an old logging road.

933shedding_velvet.jpg

That is one of the best pics i've seen this year! I think the velvet coming off of the antlers are awesome! Good luck in getting a shot at that pig in the fall!

It was in a creekbed rudd.....all dried up. I now have the camera about 20 yards away on the logging road that has enough white oak acorns on it, The wheeler could not get traction.

Great picture Ryan!!!
waytogo.gif

That is by far the coolest trail photo of shedding velvet I have ever seen...that is a contest winner!
grin.gif

Top Bottom