Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wife and Girlfriend Photo post

common sense and a little decency and the post would still be here.

Not much more than that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">common sense and a little decency and the post would still be here.

Not much more than that.</div></div>

I'm with teeroy..... definitely not missing anything exciting. This time of year sheds and potential food plots are exciting to me not showing off my wife and her freshly applied lipstick.

Nothing worth seeing? While I will agree alot of the stuff was garbage I enjoyed seeing the pics of some people and their wife and/or families. I guess I was naive to think anyone would care to see mine.

I think he was referring to the bickering and arguing in the post Sask. It is always great to see happy families, it's too bad that one or two people have to get a bug up their butts and ruin a perfectly good post for the rest of us.

I know I enjoyed seeing the members and their wife/family, was about to post mine also, just looking for the right picture. Karre, you are a very lucky man, maybe we should give that topic another try.

yes, the "nothing worth seeing" was in referal to the crap the post wandered into. it was nice to see the families and wives of everyone else.

I very much enjoyed the pics of the family, I was talking about the crud that happened on the post this afternoon. Please don't think I was putting down anyones pics. I see muddy started another one that is great!!!

that didn't get shut down for that pic I put up about the scrubs lady did it?? I was only stating a fact... If it offended anyone I am truly sorry... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

It got shut down because of other reasons.

Enough said on the subject of yanked threads.

Top Bottom