Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildgame Innovations Blade X5

Picked up a couple of these last weekend. Haven't opened them yet. After reading some reviews I'm hesitant about maybe taking them back and getting something better. Anyone got any advise on them before I make my decision to hang them or carry them back? Thanks

I know nothing about those specific cameras. I would guess your money could be spent better. I'm a covert advocate myself. I only have one covert so far but man its a dang good camera.

I have had two Wildgame Innovation cameras and have had issues with both of them. I switched to Bushnell cameras for two years and no issues so far.

My buddy's experience with wild game trail cams wasn't good at all, the majority of the pictures were fully white or black on both cams he had. I will never own a camera from wildgame.

My buddy's experience with wild game trail cams wasn't good at all, the majority of the pictures were fully white or black on both cams he had. I will never own a camera from wildgame.
X2 I have one of their cams a couple years old takes decent pics day and night but daylight and dusk happy hour pics are garbage for the most part. Would not buy another until I hear they're greatly improved jmho

Ours work great not as good as primos cameras though. We have had covert and it was junk also last couple stealth cams sucked. By this day in age all cameras should be worth their money. I just think there are some duds here and there.

I run 12 wildgame cams.... However, I run the Razor 6, and the Crush cam 10... I have had 0 problems, hardly any blanks, NO white out pictures... honestly, these have beaten all other brands I have had.. Now that being said, my bro in law went to Fleet Farm and bought some they had on the shelf (not the same as mine) and does seem to have some issues...I think certain strings are not the best, and certain ones are better quality imo...

Top Bottom