World record velvet buck?

iowabruce

I thought you guys would like to see a monster.........
picture.php

thats the same guy with the 400 pound deer from last year.Another dandy for him.wilderness whiteail adventures again.They by far have the biggest bucks ive ever seen online.

I wonder what those things weigh. They would have to hinder his being pretty significantly. Or used to.

i cant find where sci has a velvet catagory.so i was just wondering about the velvet world record in your thread.World record in what class or organization.And i could care either way but if it did happen to be a high fence deer do they have a velvet class for them.

Good eye, jclaws! That's the first thing I recognized was the man in the picture. I went to the Wilderness Whitetails website and sure enough! It's the same guy. How much to shoot that particular buck you think?

Last edited:
Holy cow! Did you see the picture of the Wilderness Whitetail buck named, "The Cardiac Kid"?! GINORMOUS! (I'd let him walk 'til next year. He's only 3 1/2 years old.)

Good eye, jclaws! That's the first thing I recognized was the man in the picture. I went to the Wilderness Whitetails website and sure enough! It's the same guy. How much to shoot that particular buck you think?

I looked on the Wilderness Whitetails website and they basically have three different calibers of deer. They have "bronze" deer, "silver" deer, and "gold" deer. The bronze hunts are $4,000 for a mature buck up to 155". Silver hunts are $6000 for a mature buck from 155-169. And Gold hunts are $8000 plus a trophy fee that can be $5000+ Those are deer 170" and up.

huge buck

I looked on the Wilderness Whitetails website and they basically have three different calibers of deer. They have "bronze" deer, "silver" deer, and "gold" deer. The bronze hunts are $4,000 for a mature buck up to 155". Silver hunts are $6000 for a mature buck from 155-169. And Gold hunts are $8000 plus a trophy fee that can be $5000+ Those are deer 170" and up.

Sign me up! Does the fee include a packed lunch?:D

i dont care that it was high fence i was just wondering if there was a velvet class for high fence deer.

Not gunna lie, if I had spare money to throw around like that guy does I'd do it and then post it here just to get people fired up.

Freaking monster.

Dandy buck for sure. I would like to know what the original background looked like though. It sure looks photoshopped into the background to me.

Back