Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Would like to hear opinions on the most economical cellular camera plan when running about 15-20 cameras?

I am using three different cellular cameras and testing quality. I am using Spartan, Browning and Tactacam Reveal. The Spartans have incredible quality and reliability but pricey to run. I would like to hear some other opinions on people running 15-20 cameras.

I am using three different cellular cameras and testing quality. I am using Spartan, Browning and Tactacam Reveal. The Spartans have incredible quality and reliability but pricey to run. I would like to hear some other opinions on people running 15-20 cameras.
Cuddelink is the most affordable for sure. You have to be able to accept the limitations of that system to be happy with them though. I have had a handful of guys over the years purchase a system after using traditional cellular cams and not been happy in the end

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Stick with Spartan. Worth the little extra and the durability make up most of the difference over time.

I have 5 Spypoint cell cams. The newer ones are decent, not amazing. For $99 a year I can run all five all year …250 pics each month.

So I put them in areas that do not get as many pics, timber, creek bottoms etc..

Battery life is not bad, simple plan, works for me . I also run Spartan & Tactacam.

Covert is $10 for 5000 pics per month and $5 per camera when you add an additional cameras. They all go toward the 5000 pics and you can get unlimited for slightly more. Overall decent cameras with great battery life. I mainly run noncellular Reconyx cams and have 5 Covert cellular cams..

Check out blackgate cameras. They are kinda new but I was very happy with my first year using them. Think I was running 14 cameras for $55.

Top Bottom