Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Would take these bucks out

Wondering if you would take these bucks out. The one with the devil horn I think is a deer that we had on camera last year. Had a couple opportunities to take him out but thought we would give him another year to see if he just damaged last years rack. We are thinking now that he has poor genetics and need him out of the herd what do you guys think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If he was the same way last year, yeah I'd probably let him have it. That backwards flier is cool!

Are those same? Skimming over, I think they'd be toast on my farm if I thought they were 4 or older. Even with normal racks, ain't gonna be anything giant & taking the place of other bucks.

Yes picture 1 and 3 are of the same deer just thought maybe a different angle would give a better look at how old he might be. I am not quite sure of the 2nd pic. To me he looks young and might develope into a decent buck. But your right sligh1 I don't think either one will ever be a giant.

Top Bottom